Industrial Training Program 2012-13
Software Development & Graphic Design Internship for a Engineers !
17 / Nov / 12
<6 months (or student)
The software developer interns would work on the modules to make the initiative more appealing in terms of functionality & access of data. The process should be more comprehensive & powerful. The intern will develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Meet with clients and/or management to discuss business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Assessing and determining the client’s needs, so as to accurately create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Developing applications as per modules & functionality.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Use computer software to generate new images while brainstorming.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Present final design to clients and/ or management.
- Proofread and present final designs to be sent to print.
- Participate in the development plan to achieve the company goals in advertising and assist the marketing team to execute the marketing plan.
- Enrollment or graduate in an institute of higher education (for eg. B-Tech or BCA or MCA or Any other degree)
- Students with knowledge in core software development or graphic design preferred.
- English communication skills (written and oral)
- You have to mail your current CV at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or head to internship.strebr.com for more info.